Marketing Manager - Maternity coverAll Projects
Temporary, part-time, fixed term contract, maternity cover.
2 days per week £10,920 - (equivalent £27,300 pro rata)
Who we are:
DASH - cultivating spaces for extraordinary artists.
DASH is a unique disability led arts organisation, that focuses on the visual arts. In 2018 DASH successfully applied for an uplift in funding as a National Portfolio Organisation of Arts Council England. We have great plans and ambitious dreams for a small organisation, the core of our work is creating accessible opportunities and programmes of work for Disabled Artists by working in partnership with cultural organisations locally and nationally.
DASH needs an enthusiastic and committed marketing guru to develop and implement our audience marketing and audience strategy.
- Experience of working for funded organisations
- Experience of developing audiences in the visual arts
- Experience of working in partnership with cultural organisations
- Experience of databases
- Knowledge of GDPR
- The ability to work as part of a small team and work independently
- Ability to juggle creatively
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be awesome in Adobe Creative Suite
Deadline for Applications is noon on Friday 7th September
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on 14th September
Interviews will be held on 21st September
Please apply in writing (maximum 1 side A4 12pt type) along with your curriculum vitae.
Email email@example.com or post to:
SY1 1TENo files available