Call Out to West Midlands Artists
The New Art Gallery Walsall wishes to support artists currently based in the West Midlands through acquisitions of works made in response to world events over the last year (in particular, the impact of COVID-19 and Black Lives Matter).
Artists are invited to submit proposals for existing paintings, drawings, photographs or prints to be acquired for the Permanent Collection of The New Art Gallery Walsall.
As well as acquiring works, we will profile the selected artists on our website and social media platforms and eventually through display.
- Artists must be currently living and working in the West Midlands region
- Submissions must have been made since 23 March 2020
- Submissions must have been made in response to events over the past year
- Works must be of a modest domestic scale, preferably under approximately 50 x 50 cm
- Each proposed work must be priced (up to a maximum of £500)
For full details see the New Art Gallery Walsall website
Deadline: 5pm, Friday 12 February 2021