Demystifying Accessible Marketing
As part of the Black Country Business Festival, Creative Black Country (CBC) will be hosting a series of events.
First up DASH presents:
Demystifying Accessible Marketing Communications aka Making Your Messages Clear with Paula Dower
Do you see the same faces at your events? Do you want your messages to reach a wider audience? Do you have a limited budget? Then this session is for you!
DASH’s top five tips are easy, quick and will not cost you a penny!
- Introduction to DASH and my experience - 5minutes
- Why make your marketing accessible? - 10mins
- What are you required to do? Unpacking your responsibility and the Equality Act - 10 mins
- A rough guide to print and digital accessibility, looking at examples - 10 mins
- DASH’s top five tips - 10mins
- Tools for free – 5 minutes
- Q&A - 10 mins
SPEAKER: Paula Dower - Operations Director at DASH (Disability Arts In Shropshire), a Disabled led visual arts organisation.
Wednesday 6 October10:30 AM — 11:30 AM
Register for your space here.
Find out more about the free online Creative Black Country events at the Black Country Business Festival 2021.