Opportunities at Unlimited
As Unlimited transitions into an independent organisation, there are a number of roles that will need to be filled:
Full Time Artist Support Role
Unlimited, a disability-led arts commissioning programme, are currently transitioning to being an independent organisation.
They are recruiting for a full-time Artist Support role who will help support Unlimited artists and coordinate, deliver, and evaluate Unlimited activities, alongside the team, helping develop and working within the new organisation’s guidelines and policies. The position is open for applicants based anywhere in the UK.
The salary for this role is between £23,000 and £25,000 depending on experience.
Deadline to apply: 12 noon Friday 12 March 2021.
Unlimited encourage people from any background to apply. They are committed to creating a team which is representative of our society, and to bringing together those with a variety of skills and experiences to help shape what they do and how they work.
Visit the Unlimited website for full details and how to apply.
Visual Identitiy Brief
This is an opportunity to create a new visual identity and brand elements for Unlimited to coincide with the launch of Unlimited as an independent organisation.
Unlimited are looking for someone/a team who will work with us to create a visual identity which:
- Can be used to launch the new organisation, signify its evolution into a new organisation, and to mark this next stage in Unlimited’s development.
- Reflects Unlimited’s new mission and values
- Resonates with Unlimited’s audiences (including both artists and professionals in the cultural sector)
- Creates consistency across all touchpoints, online and offline (print, website, social media, email)
- Is designed to work across UK and international contexts
- Is designed with accessibility at its heart, meeting the highest accessibility standards and created for and with the involvement of disabled artists
The fee for this contract is £5000 including VAT
Deadline for proposals 5pm, Friday 26 February, 2021.
To find out more visit the Unlimited website for details.
Join the Board
UNlimited don’t yet have a legal or financial expert on the board. And so they are looking for advisors to help them in year one, whilst they are still building systems and processes for the new organisation before we formally and fully separate from Shape and Artsadmin at the end of March 2022.
Please get in contact if you are interested in helping them: email firstname.lastname@example.org.