How to Apply
If your organisation would like to apply to the Future Curators Programme then please complete the online form via the link below. Deadline for applications is 6 September 2021.
Alternatively, you can submit your application via audio or video recording. We ask that this is no more than 8 minutes long.
The application form on submittable asks the following questions:
- Who will be responsible for managing and supporting the 'future curator' in your organisation?
- Who will be their back up in event of sickness etc.?
- Can your organisation commit to the £35,000 financial commitment over the next NPO round 23-26? (your organisation doesn't have to be an NPO but we need to be certain that you can make this financial contribution).
Your answers to the following questions in this should not exceed 4 sides of A4 in total.
- What will the impact be on your organisation to be part of the programme? Please tell us how you think this will impact on your working practices and structures, with regard to future work with audiences, artists, staff and digital outputs.
- Why do you want to be a partner?
- What will your organisation bring to the programme?
- What do you hope the future curator would bring to your venue?
- What do you think will be the benefit to your curatorial team and how do you think they will work with the future curator?
- What level of access support will you be able to provide to the curatorial resident? What support do you have in place at present and what do you think are the areas that you need to improve on?
If you have any questions about the programme or your application please visit our FAQ section or contact:
DEADLINE for applications: 6 September 2021
If you would like to request a copy of our FCP Budget and FCP Partner Agreement in order to help you understand the financial, time and resource committments for the programme please find email email@example.com.