Our registered office (Company Registration no: 4294985) is located at:
We are registered as a Charity, and our registration number is: 1090677
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (Regulation 2016/679) as amended, and any electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We collect and process the personal data that you may volunteer as part of your relationship with DASH as an associate, employee or trustee, or in the course of booking events, making a purchase, completing membership or donation forms, completing equality monitoring forms, signing up to our newsletter or completing visitor or audience surveys.
Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title,
- date of birth
- postal address of your home or workplace
- email address
- phone number(s)
- job title
- current interests and activities
and exceptionally -
- photographs, which will never be reproduced without your explicit consent
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, donor or supporter of DASH, which may include details of:
- ticket purchases and event attendance
- retail purchases
- contact preferences
- gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Gift Aid status
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- donor status
- any other information which you have provided at the request of DASH.
When we ask you to provide your personal information, or personal information relating to a child aged under 16 years for whom you have parental responsibility, we will let you know why we are asking, how we will use your data, and how long we will keep it for, by directing you towards this notice, which may be revised from time to time.
Depending on your relationship with DASH, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes:
- to send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post, telephone or electronic means.
These types of communications may include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to DASH, such as exhibitions, events, or other offers.
- News and updates about DASH and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to DASH, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with DASH.
We may also retain your data for different lengths of time depending upon the purpose for which it is being held:
- Where relevant we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details etc.) for a minimum of six tax years, after which time it will be destroyed.
- Any information we use for marketing purposes will be kept by us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information or until such time that we ask you to renew your consent to our retention of your data, normally at intervals of not more than two years.
- If you apply for a job or a commission with DASH and are unsuccessful we will keep your information on file for a period of not more than 12 months unless you specifically ask us not to.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you.
We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection legislation with respect to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties and only exchange relevant information with partner organisations specifically in relation to the management of shared events Ã¢Â€Â“ for example we may exchange delegate lists with the venue at which an event takes place.
The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of DASH. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply contact us by using the online contacts form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If at any point you believe the information we hold about you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com to investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data unlawfully you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), our registration number is: ZA300587